In the era of rapid advancement of photonic technology in the new
millennium, the demand for precision optical systems and components
is growing in unprecedented speed. Aspheric Optics is well positioned and prepared to meet
the challenges in this fast growing optical industry.
Established with over 15 years of solid working experience in precision
lens design and manufacturing, we are equipped with the latest manufacturing
facilities and design capabilities for optical systems from conceptual
design through prototyping and mass production.
The core optical engineering capabilities we are actively practicing
- Diffractive Optical Element (DOE) fabrication
- Aspheric Optics
- Micro-feature Optics
Diffractive optics is an advanced optical technology that achieves
some very promising advantages over conventional optics as highlighted
- Extreme dispersive power for chromatic aberration correction
in high performance imaging lens systems.
- Wavefront reconstruction capabilities enable the fabrication
of laser beam pattern generators, 3D holograms and integrated
Aspheric optical systems are recognized for their high quality
imaging and non-imaging capabilities with fewer optical elements.
Most of our designed lens are aspheric or hybrid (aspheric and diffractive
combination) that out-perform conventional spherical glass lenses.
Micro-feature optical lenses include optical surfaces of non-continuous
relief structures. They may be in the form of fresnel, TIR, microgroove,
micro-lens array and diffractives. This new technology opens up
a whole range of design freedom for optical systems in telecommunication,
surveillance and high-definition display systems.
maintain high growth in business through sustained development of
proprietary optical manufacturing technologies that allow us to
meet or exceed customer expectations in delivering optical systems,
subassemblies and components. They include
- Injection-compression molding of various polymer optical lenses.
- Metal optics by precision electroforming and Angstrom-level
- Dielectric anti-reflection optical coatings and metallization
in protected gold, silver, chromium and aluminum.
- Single point diamond turning.
- Non-contact optical metrology, including phase-shifting interferometry.
We serve a broad spectrum of industries and support the development
of optical systems for high-value added products, namely
- Digital imaging lenses
- Microdisplay projection optical engines and head-up display
- PIR motion detection lens arrays
- Laser optical modules for precision leveling and CD pickup
- Non-imaging auto tail lights and niche solid state lighting
As a reliable supplier of optical components, we strive to provide
our customers the highest quality service from design to manufacturing
in the right time and of the right price. Our dedicated and experienced
team of engineering staff welcomes your technical problems in product
development and you may rely on our expertise for your outsourced
- Astro Telescopes division began business in 2002. We offered a
broad range of telescope,telescope accessories and parts to the
Educational Institutes and Amateur Astronomer Societies in Hong
Guiding the children to enjoy the fascinating sky can give them
wisdom to choose their (own) yellow brick road. To share the joy
of star gazing with Hong Kong citizens is one of our goals. Being
a good Astronomical Instrument Dealer is a direct way to achieve
the above ideals. We will keep your hobby as a lifetime enjoyment
of our amazing universe.